Join us at camp this summer!
Si prefiere usted completar la solicitud en Espanol, haga clic aqui.
Welcome to Camp Common Ground.
- The application below can be filled out by either a camper or parent/guardian.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please apply early! Please understand that completing this application does not guarantee enrollment. It is, however, the perfect first step.
- Once you've completed this application, Zach and Ron, the camp directors, will follow up with you in an email or phone call about health information and payment.
- You may also submit an optional scholarship application. This is included at the bottom of this application.
As a reminder, the details for camp are below:
- Dates: June 18 (Monday), 2018 - June 30 (Saturday), 2018
- Tuition: $50-$2,400 sliding scale. This means that any camper who is accepted will have their tuition set according to their family's finances. While we have budget constraints, we do our best to make sure finances are not a barrier for anyone. The full tuition is $2,400 and with full scholarship tuition is $50, and families may have tuition set anywhere along that scale, such as tuition of $300, $500, $800, $1,100, $1,500, $2,000, and $2,200. This tuition covers three reunions events during the school year.
- Transportation: Transportation will be provided to and from a designated location in downtown Oakland.
- Note: Eligible campers are current 6th-8th graders (rising 7th-9th graders). If you feel your child might be a good fit, but is not in that age bracket, please contact us.
Thank you for applying!